We’re looking for a dependable (highly) qualified writer that has experience in the “digital marketing” niche and have a true passion for writing.
Writing assignments would be needed on an ongoing basis for various clients across various niches.
Simply… we’re looking for writers that naturally geek-out on all stuff online marketing.
Covering topics like:
– Content Marketing
– Social Media
– List Building
– Email marketing
– YouTube Marketing
– Paid Traffic (eg, Google PPC, – Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
– Productivity etc…
All writers will receive a working title and a content style guide to help shape each piece of content. In other words, we’ll eliminate the guesswork on topic selection so you can focus your energy on creating remarkable content that is truly share-worthy.
Article types would cover: tutorials, resource guides, in depth reviews, comparisons between software tools, list posts, etc.
All article claims are expected to be substantiated via a referenced source. When you make a claim (ie, use statistics, etc.), we expect you to cite the original data source… so journalistic research skills are a must.
– Follow detailed instructions
– Meet deadlines
– Be skilled with research
– Be a self sufficient problem solver
– Be comfortable in receiving feedback
– Take pride in their work
In summary, if you’re someone who would enjoy writing captivating articles in the “digital marketing” space and are up for the challenge…
– Mon to Friday with potential flexitime & late starts
– Paid holidays
– Part of a rapidly growing team with amazing growth opportunities.
– Team building experiences
– Social events
– Personal Development Plan
– 24 Hour access to the building
– Secure on site car park
– Canteen with Daily Specials
– Rec area with Games Tables: Snooker, Pool, Foosball, Air Hockey, Table Tennis
£17,500 – £30,000 Depending on experience
Please complete the short application at the link below.
No Agencies Please