Digital Marketing Executive
The Pie Analysis Team is looking for someone to join our growing Marketing team, working closely with the Marketing Manager to plan and execute creative marketing campaigns. You’ll be managing campaigns across traditional and digital marketing channels, conducting competitor reviews, generating and analysing reports, keeping a close eye on brand compliance across all marketing collateral and a whole range of other activities, it’s a real all-round role.
You will need to be highly organised, with a creative approach and a can-do attitude. We are working with several companies in delivering their PPC and all DM related activities as well as creating our own in house online training programmes.
– eCommerce experience
– Managing Campaigns
– Up to date with online trends
– Agency Side Experience
– SEO In-Depth knowledge & Experience
– PPC Experience – Adwords, Retargeting, Google Shopping, Product Ads
– Paid Social
– Influencer Marketing
– Familiarity with any of the following software: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Majestic, Ahrefs.
Qualified candidates will:
– As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for creating SEO marketing content running PPC ads where viable for our client base. PPC experience is essential
– Updating the Product Tracker to keep on top of where products are within the sign-up to launch process
– Be involved with the creation of our online marketing course
– Running promotions across the stores through Channel Management
– Reporting on the success of each campaign after it goes live, feeding back to the sales team
– Carrying out market research in order to identify which campaigns are most successful
– Competitor analysis in order to identify new markets to target
– Liaise with internal teams, partners and other stakeholders to collate content.
– Own and implement the content marketing strategy to boost reach and engagement.
– Completing other duties as required
Working with Pie Analysis
– Mon to Friday with potential flexitime & late starts
– Paid holidays
– Part of a rapidly growing team with amazing growth opportunities.
– Team building experiences
– Social events
– Personal Development Plan
– 24 Hour access to the building
– Secure on site car park
– Canteen with Daily Specials
– Rec area with Games Tables: Snooker, Pool, Foosball, Air Hockey, Table Tennis
£25,000 – £35,000 Depending on experience
Bonus opportunity based on performance.
Please complete the short application at the link below.
No Agencies Please