Social Media Executive
– High growth digital media company with 3 offices globally
– Outstanding office culture
– Personal development Opportunities
About Pie Analysis
Pie Analysis is a full service business agency specialised in influencer marketing and content production for the digital media world. We work with a whole host of creative Ecommerece companies. Providing a full eco cycle service.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who has flourished in Digital Marketing and is ready for a fresh challenge.
Interested in joining us? We’re always looking out for the next generation of talent to join our expansive team of creatives. We’re not looking for generic CVs, we’re looking for originality and a proven passion that grabs our attention.
Calling all social media execs! We’re hiring for our award-winning team at Pie Analysis The Sharp Project Manchesters Silicon Valley.
We are looking for a talented social media executive to join our content team within the agency side of the business, working with a whole host of clients .
Reporting to the social media manager, the main focus of this role is to manage and develop the social content output for our clients, ensuring it aligns with the brands strategy, meets KPIs and pushes the envelope.
This role has great progression prospects within the business. During your first year of this role you will be trained to manage key client accounts, be confident in client facing roles and manage assistants / apprentices on the team.
You have experience working with a fast paced company that understands the importance of flexibility in making campaigns stand out above the busy marketplaces.
The ideal candidate will be a unique mix of creative and analytics. Having a strong understanding of the ever-changing landscape of social media / content marketing will be essential. You are able to create content (photoshop / photography / video skills preferred not essential ) manage and engage with social profiles. Understanding targets set by clients. You can work alone and as part of a team. You will be required to keep abreast of new developments in the social industry and that of the client and apply these learnings to your work.
Key benefits include; a varied and fast paced day to day working with some of the world’s best brands. A close knit team and an environment to learn quickly under the wing of seasoned professionals. Travel with the client and opportunity to work on briefs outside of your immediate role which match your interests.
– Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, creation, and implementation schedules.
– Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members.
– Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page, and blog content, or social media messages.
– Grows and expands social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest etc.
– Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
– Account management of your new clients to develop long term relationships with clients
– Ideally a degree level qualification, however not a must in this role
– A minimum 1-2 years of social experience, ideally within a relevant sector (lifestyle, ecommerce, advertising, digital etc.), although we’re open to various backgrounds here.
– Strong communicator with energy, confidence and the determination to succeed
– Paid Social Experience is preferred
– Multi Skill Understanding of Digital (SEO, PPC, Content, Email etc)
– Desire to learn new skills and translate this knowledge into action
– Personal ambition and motivation to drive results
– Excellent training and development
– Opportunities for top performers to work flexibly
– A fun and lively work culture with regular team events, incentives and social activities
– Work in Manchester’s Creative Hub (The Sharp Project) with parking, wellbeing activities, bike racks and shower facilities
– Great opportunities to work flexibly
– Grow your passion.
– We are huge believers in creating opportunities to explore and grow your personal talents.
– We always encourage our team to develop their skills across a whole spectrum of development.
Benefits working with us
Great opportunities to work flexibly, grow your passion. We are huge believers in creating opportunities to explore and grow your personal talents. We always encourage our team to develop their skills across a whole spectrum of development.
For more information visit our Careers page.
£20k – £30k Depending on experience (plus bonus options)
Please complete the short application at the link below.
No Agencies Please