We have a new and immediate opening for an in-house Professional Videographer. Working as part of the content production Team, your role will be to manage the production of creative and compelling brand videos and social content across all facets of the business. Whilst managing and developing the video team. Video is integral for the growth of our brands by reaching our customers through powerful and expressive content.
The role would suit someone who is passionate about video, has a slight addiction with Youtube and knows their key frames from their frame rates. A minimum of 1 years commercial experience is mandatory. With the ability to work autonomously to strict deadlines.
– Experience editing 4K Footage
– Colour Grading
– Visual Effects
– Cinematography / Magazine style edits
– Industry experience
– Audio editing
– Knowledge regarding lighting & Filming
– Graphic Design
– Existing portfolio
– You will be responsible for creating video content, distributed via online marketing channels and internal pitches.
– You will build and develop our current video strategy
– Working alongside the in-house graphic design team and marketing teams to push creative boundaries to make beautifully crafted film and motion graphic pieces.
– Managing the day-to-day workflow of the in-house video team.
– Creating videos from existing footage, new footage and being imaginative with editing stock footage and animating still photography and graphics to create compelling and creative videos.
– Creating motion graphics for video content
– Managing and Producing Shoots.
– Collaborating with the creative team and contributing to brainstorms and projects.
– Push new concepts to take the brand to the next level
– Provide creative vision to oversee all video output ensuring the highest level of output
– Experience in a professional, post production environment is essential.
– Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premier and After Effects.
– A proficient level of sound design and image grade experience.
– A creative mind-set.
– A strong understanding of editing workflows and file structuring especially in Premiere.
– Strong organisational skills.
– A good level of technical competency.
– The ability to work to a brief and deliver on time.
– Great attention to detail.
– Fantastic communication and team skills.
– The ability to take a proactive and sometimes independent approach to challenges.
– Be a strong leader who is ready to get your hands dirty
– A minimum of 1 years commercial experience.
– Able to work to a high level of accuracy and technical ability.
– A team player with a hands-on work ethic and approach to tasks.
– Professional demeanor with excellent interpersonal skills.
– Ability to undertake routine tasks with enthusiasm.
– Social media knowledge
Please provide a link for your portfolio or show-reel within your application.
We place a great deal of focus on the development of our people, providing you with ample support and opportunity to grow and progress. Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to Pie Analysis and play a part in driving the team forward on its truly exciting journey. Pie believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
– Mon to Friday with potential flexitime & late starts
– Paid holidays
– Part of a rapidly growing team with amazing growth opportunities.
– Team building experiences
– Social events
– Personal Development Plan
– Working in a creative hub at The Sharp Project
– Rec area with Games Tables: Snooker, Pool, Foosball, Air Hockey, Table Tennis
– 24 Hour access to the building
– Canteen with Daily Specials
– Secure on site car park
£20,000 – £25,000 with growth opportunities & adittional perks
Please complete the short application at the link below and provide a link for your portfolio or show-reel within your application.
No Agencies Please